Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fan Trailer Tuesday: Shiver

I don't like the book Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. Her writing style is too flowery and unnatural, and whatever good there is to it is wasted on a clichéd, melodromatic soap opera. But I'm not looking for books I loved when I go searching Youtube. 

I found a pair of fan trailers for Shiver that a person did. She switched up the cast in each version and slightly altered the clips. I personally like the first version better. And what's interesting is that the creator actually put in voice overs that meshed over the actor's silent dialogue so the words matched up with the lips. I thought that was a creative way to get the right dialogue into the trailer but still keep the right actor. 




I would love to hear what you guys think about these two trailers. Which one did you like the best? Which one had the best cast? Best clips?

No comments:

Post a Comment