Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fan Trailer Tuesday: Divergent

The trailer for this week is a fanmade trailer for Divergent by Veronica Roth. I personally really enjoyed the book. It wasn't the most unique dystopia I've read, but it was one of the most fun.


Anyway, here is the trailer:




The good things about this trailer: the scene clips. I can literally pick any part to this trailer, and identify the scene with a part from the book. Also, the music just made the trailer. It provided an eerie suspense and tension to the clips, which might've seen bare without the right track selection. However, I would've preferred if there was a little more about the other factions. One of the great things about Divergent is the incorporation of the faction system. I really wanted to see more of the Abnegation and Erudite.

No comments:

Post a Comment