Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fan Trailer Tuesday: Fever Series

If you've read my reviews for the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning, you know that I have a love hate relationship with the books. They drive me insane, and half the time, I feel like a sadistic creep for enjoying it. Mac is so infuriatingly stupid, but she grows in strength and knowledge throughout the 5 books. And Barrons is just so damn sexy, but his misogyny makes me barf, hands down.


But regardless, I found a really good trailer for the series in general. Compared to The Iron King trailer or the Ender's Game trailer from the last few weeks, this isn't as good. But this trailer has some great sweeping action shots that remind me of the book. Also, I just like the feeling of the trailer. It has this constant moodiness to it that matches the series 100%. My qualms are the song and the actors. The song is annoying. 'Nuff said there. And while I like Kristen Bell as Mac (she has that pretty, edgy look that works), I don't think the choice for V'lane was well done. There was another trailer I was looking at to feature that portrayed V'lane as the fairy prince from Hellboy II. That fit better, in my personal opinion.


But here is the trailer to see for yourself. Enjoy and comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment