Sunday, October 16, 2011

Upcoming Reads 10/16/11

Here are some titles that you can look forward to in my reviews. OR, you could totally hate me for even considering them (because I know I'm grimly anticipating Mayandree Michel's book):


TO READ





As for my excitement scale, I'd put Variant and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer at the top with a good 8 stars of anticipation, The Faerie Ring somewhere in the middle with a shoulder shrug, and Betrayal with a shuddering "I don't want to, but I'm going to anyway." My friends read Betrayal, hated it, gave it scathing reviews, and left me to wonder what all the fuss is about. I have that issue where, if someone tells me they have a secret but can't tell me what it is, I must know immediately. Have you ever gotten that feeling before? 

Anyway, please leave a comment! Thanks! - Shelby

Check me out on:

No comments:

Post a Comment