Sunday, January 15, 2012

Quote Something Sunday #4

Last week's quote:

With the last spark of life I had left, I tried to speak, tried to let Dimitri know I loved him too and that he had to protect her now. I don't think he understood, but the words of the guardian mantra were my last conscious thought. They come first.


This quote was from the thoughts of Rose Hathaway in Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. Best vampire book ever. 

This week's quote:


“It's okay,' he tells me. 'If you want to go. Everyone wants you to stay. I want you to stay more than I've ever wanted anything in my life.' His voice cracks with emotion. He stops, clears his throat, takes a breath, and continues. 'But that's what I want and I could see why it might not be what you want. So I just wanted to tell you that I understand if you go. It's okay if you have to leave us. It's okay if you want to stop fighting.' 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment