Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fan Trailer Tuesday - Artemis Fowl

I read the Artemis Fowl books religiously when I was little. They were so addicting. Child genius + fairies + jetset adventures around (and under) the world? They were really entertaining. Granted, I haven't read the recent books because I'm just too old for the series now, I'll always have fond memories of the series. Now for the trailer:


I said last week I was getting annoyed with the constant casting of Ben Barnes as the male hottie in books. Well, this week I realized my pet peeve of seeing scenes from The Spiderwick Chronicles in every single trailer. Used well and tastefully, the movie clips have the potential to improve the trailer. But for this trailer's case (which otherwise is okay), I found the clips lacking in coherency to the actual book.

No comments:

Post a Comment