Sunday, January 1, 2012

Most Anticipated Book to Movies in 2012

I'm a big book nerd, but if there is one thing I love more than books, it's an awesome movie. I definitely could call myself a cinephile (just like my hero, Michael Bolton). Since this is a book blog, I thought I might share with you my most anticipated book-turned-movies in this upcoming year! These are in no particular order.


  1. The Hunger Games 
  2. Snow White and the Huntsman (a debatable book-turned-movie, but I'm excited to see Chris Hemsworth, my future husband)
  3. Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter
  4. Breaking Dawn Part II 
  5. World War Z
With a fine hand, movies can bring out a book's full potential. Or not, as seen in the case of the Twilight movies--they really didn't have a chance, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment