Saturday, December 31, 2011

Quote Something Sunday #2

Last week's quote:

"It could be him. It could be Giles. Oh yes, he looks different. Thinner. More worn. Older. But it could easily be him. Right age, right build. Hair." She smiled. "Right eyes."

And dun, dun, dun! The quote belongs to Incarceron by Catherine Fisher. The speaker of this quote is Claudia. 

---
Now, for this week's quote, I'm going to dig into one of my favorite books of all time. I'm a sucker for epic fantasy, so maybe that genre tag will help you figure out the quote. 


"I'm useless upriver," _________ told the Chief Healer flatly. "There's only Jon's or Myles's armor to clean,
and I can't clean it while they're wearing it. If I don’t do something, I’ll scream.” 


I'd also like to apologize for my recent flakiness in posting. I'm so sorry! During vacations, days seem to all blur together. I'll be way more reliable when school starts next week. And for everyone, I wish you all a Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment